Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

Oh well...

3 Weeks. It was a nice little run. But since I get stressed out to easy, they said I shouldn't make the stress worse. Having bipolar disorder and a stomach condition don't mix. I'm getting really tired of it too. I need to work because we need the money, at the same time working makes me sick. I can't get disability because I'm not sick enough. I'd like to start my own business or something, but i've done that before and it's very very difficult. I'm impressed with any small business owner. It's a ton of work. And if I started my own business again, I have no idea what I would do. I need a job and there aren't many. I hope the economy turns around.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like