Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

A quick little hat



I just finished this hat. It took me two days to knit up. I would like to keep it for myself because it is so soft! I am going to donate it as a chemo cap for Stitch n' Ride. I am planning to go to Stitches West on Amtrak from Sacramento (The Stitch n' Ride). I live in Reno, and it's about a 2 hour drive to Sacramento. Sometimes you can get there in less time, but it's winter and Donner Pass can be a bitch to drive over in the snow. I've done it many times, and I just hope it's nice and clear. At least I don't have to drive. I'm carpooling there to catch the train.
Anyway, here's the details for the hat
Pattern: Utopia Cable Hat by Smariek
Needles: Size 8 Addi turbo 16" circular and Size 8 Clover Bamboo DPNs
Yarn: Ultra Alpaca from Berroco and I can't remember where I bought this yarn!
Colorway: 6235 Fuchsia

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like