Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

RIP Pink Jaywalker

Well, I wish I would have read other blogs about the smallness of the jaywalker. I got the bright idea to try it on and it wouldn't fit. I could barely get it on my foot! :( So, I started a new one in the Lorna's Laces that I got for my birthday. Picture to follow soon. The pink opal is in the closet and I don't want to look at it right now. My dad loved his socks and thanked me at least 4 times tonight. I'm glad he appreciates them. My parents understand hard work.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like