Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

It's so cold!!


It's 30 Degrees outside, and I know to some people that's not that cold. But after living in California for years (I live near Reno, NV now), I just can't get used to this cold. The low tonight is going to be 14. The only thing I feel like doing is huddling under a blankie with my kitties and my knitting. I'm working on a scarf on size 9 needles and bulky yarn, hoping I can finish it soon because I want something to wrap around my face when I go outside. Man, I sound pathetic. I just hate the cold. Thank God for knitting to help me make stuff to stay warm or I'd not only be bored all the time, but I'd be even colder! I started a "new" job today. I say "new" because I'm not really new there. I'm a rehire. I worked there 3 years ago and had to leave unexpectedly. I'm glad to be back to this job because it's something that I love doing. I draw blood for a living. I'm a Phlebotomist. So at work I play with needles and at home I play with needles! You must think I'm out of my mind. ;P

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like