Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

My obligatory Jaywalker


Ever since I saw the Jaywalker pattern, I felt like I HAD to make a pair. So, I got out the opal I was having trouble doing anything with, and started. I am so in love with this pattern!!! I am not a very good digital photographer so you'll have to excuse the crappiness of the picture. These are strictly for me, I don't care what anyone says. It seems every time I start a new pair of socks, people (friends and family) claim it for themselves. What is up with that? ;) I told my family at thanksgiving that I'm not a sweatshop laborer, this is my HOBBY!!! If I finish something for you, lucky you! Dad is going to get lucky if I finish his socks. The blue ones are his. It's luxurious yarn too! Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in moody blues. I got it for a steal on a trip to Albuquerque. Village Wools is a great store if you are ever in New Mexico, you really should go there. I don't know if I'll ever go back to Albuquerque, but if I do, I'm going to that store again!

Labels: , ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

    Sites I Like