Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

What I got for my birthday....



My birthday was last week, but I didn't have a blog then. So here is what my Mom and Dad got me. Enough Lorna's Laces to make 2 pairs of socks. The colorway on the right is Uptown and the one on the right is Mountain Creek. I know they look similar, but the Mountain Creek has some beautiful forest green mixed in with the pink and blue. I love this yarn and I can't wait to start something with it. Of course I am trying my best not to, because I have to finish the guilt socks (aka my dad's socks). Every time I see him he asks where his socks are and why aren't they done yet. Sigh. They'll be done soon dad. I have 2 kitties and I got a great pic of them laying together today, so I just had to post it. Neela is the big white cat, and Ninja is my black kitten we got 6 months ago. He's such a love. He snuggles with me all the time. I love my kitties!!!

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like