Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

I'm back with a FO!



My wrist is finally starting to get better. And since I'm home all the time again, knitting is taking up a lot of that time. I've been lurking on Craftster.org for a while now. I saw a great post on this entrelac scarf done with Patons SWS yarn and I decided that I had to have one. It's been super cold lately. And this scarf is really going to help me stay warm. So here it is, my first attempt and success with entrelac. I hope to be posting more FOs in the future. ;)

Pattern: Knitty's Danica
Yarn: Patons Soy Wool Stripes (SWS) Colorway: Natural Plum 70% Wool, 30% Soy (It's so soft too!)
Needles: Size 8 bamboo straights (which I hardly ever use anymore)
I didn't block it for 2 reasons, I like it this way and I'm super lazy.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like