Short Attention Span

Because I like to start things but not finish them. I have knitter's ADD. You will see knitted items in progress. Finished knits are another story. You may see them, or they may go in the closet in a fit of rage...

BIG NEWS!!!!!


I am an official YARN STORE EMPLOYEE!!! I work at Jimmy Beans Wool! I am so excited. It's such a dream job. I'm surrounded by beautiful yarns and wonderful people all day long. It is kind of hard though. I want everything I see in there! Someone asked me if I was the owner of the store and I said, "If it was my store, all the yarn would be mine, it wouldn't be for sale!!" :)

I haven't really been blogging lately as I am lazy forget to take the time to do it. I've been on Ravelry so much that I just didn't feel the need. But now that I'm a yarn store employee, I imagine that I'll be knitting and posting a lot more. Here's a picture of my latest finished object. These are Zombie Socks that I did for the Ravelympics. I'm so proud of myself. I didn't believe I could finish a pair of socks in 17 days without getting distracted and starting something else. But I was faithful to this project and finished! The details of the project are:
Yarn- Colinette Jitterbug
Colorway- Florentina
Purchased at Jimmy Beans of course!
Needles- Addi Turbo size 2 magic loop technique
Made for- Me originally, but my Mom in law wanted them really bad, so I gave them to her.

Well that's all for now. I will post again soon.
C

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Carolynn
Home: Reno, Nevada, United States

Complete profile »

Buttons and Rings


Powered by Blogger
My StumbleUpon Page
Add to Technorati Favorites






<< *.* >>
RingSurf

ravelympics medal

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from carolynn.knithead. Make your own badge here.

Previous Posts

Sites I Like